Tuesday, September 20, 2011

They are my family. She was my Love. Islam was my religion.


They are my family. My beloved my , my beloved dad , my beloved brothers & sisters & also my grandma. I miss them so much. ;D especially my youngest sister , Siti Aishah :) hehe.. she such as very naughty girl XD 
Right now , Im carrying their hope , to see my successful . I try too.. 
Believe me , Im trying hard. Even it'll sacrify my life , I'll try my best to make everyone happy^^
Yo who is this?? owh man she was my beyond fiance. Hahaha XD yeah yeah yeah yeah . I miss her ;D

Islam is my only religion. I know I've done too many sin. &i try to fixed it, Too,I  try to not make a same mistake. I try to be a true muslimin. I believe Allah S.W.T will show a right way fto me,a way to get HIS hidayah. :) Amin....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny'Man Followers XD