Friday, September 30, 2011

1st song - Sad Song

c/o 
When u cry , in the rain , keep walkin' & dying .
I'll never let u go
When u die , in my heart , its raining & im dying .
I'll never let u go.

There's other place we need to go but u fly to sky
Another hug&kiss , the sweetest 1  , I want it from you
But u lay down without a sound
Your head down & your soul fly to sky .
& u left me without warn me 1st

Here I crying alone , without a sound or drama but I do bleed my self
Tear my heart into a part , what they call it a BROKEN HEART
You dont realise I can't see without you
When you are my eyes
Cant breath unless u breath
Cant live unless u live

c/o

Now still u lay down without a sound (a sound that make me happy )
without a smile ( smile that make me happy )
I try to kill my self but Im already did it
Bcoz Im dead  when you left me behind
You go away with your coffin
I cry inside but you still dont wake up
Mind me ! If Ive do something wrong ( but dont left me alone )
Punish me !  If I've hurt your feeling ( but dont left me alone )
But you tell me something yeah ( before you die )
Move on & make my self happy ( but dont you know Im not happy without you? )
Im not Funny'Man if I can't see yo smile ( yeah Im not Funny'Man anymore )
But you tell me too you will live as my eyes
View a world that I not yet see it ( see through it)
 
c/o

Now I know what rain its like
its like when u loss something that pretty important for ya (for you )
& now I've love another girl , move on , step along like what you want
Even you still lay down without a sound ( a smile )
Im used to love you before.

-lyric by Rio(Funny'Man)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny'Man Followers XD